Subject: Don’t miss Atlassian & Slack CEOs Live Panel
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 22:38:56 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1bb25a1571824c0ceeb3f823ad3fcee5d46448f90a6d09e4bedb2fef8e290b8246640dc68f853b338b6594ec802ad020dcd3b135d24198bebc7560a23066ab43 

 

 Last chance to register…

http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ccd6980027ee667c4467680a6d3e92af87c299773d8f0a43cc0b3cdf1de082eab6df0332abd785b5c3dfd5a3eb5435b01b5069bb83664bf48cd0f7145562743b 

Date: August 19
 
Time: 10.30am AEST

http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ccd6980027ee667c4467680a6d3e92af87c299773d8f0a43cc0b3cdf1de082eab6df0332abd785b5c3dfd5a3eb5435b01b5069bb83664bf48cd0f7145562743b 
REGISTER 

 
Hi there, 

Join Atlassian and Slack CEOs as they share their insights on navigating the disruption of work. During this 60&#8209;minute virtual panel, Mike Cannon&#8209;Brookes and Stewart Butterfield will discuss:

-
 
 How these fast moving companies stayed agile and resilient during the disruption
 
-
 
 The rapid shift to remote work and how it’s impacting organisations
 
-
 
 The rise (and risks) of open leadership and transparent decision making 

 
 Hear how these CEOs are navigating leadership, the return to the office (or not), and how organisations can take action and emerge stronger. 

 Don’t miss out on your opportunity to join the conversation with Mike and Stewart. To learn more about the event 
http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ccd6980027ee667c4467680a6d3e92af87c299773d8f0a43cc0b3cdf1de082eab6df0332abd785b5c3dfd5a3eb5435b01b5069bb83664bf48cd0f7145562743b 
visit our site .

Slack Sessions: Navigating the disruption of work

August 19 | 10.30am AEST
August 18 | 5.30pm PDT

http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ccd6980027ee667c4467680a6d3e92af87c299773d8f0a43cc0b3cdf1de082eab6df0332abd785b5c3dfd5a3eb5435b01b5069bb83664bf48cd0f7145562743b 
REGISTER 

 

  

http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ccd6980027ee667caaf32281dd3a5122cd9822a8088ca2a320f7de516182089045a65b405f6d6451c41f5e637bcef809522708f571c996071db2e3d03ba98c89 
L 
   Les Mills
 
 Workspace URL: 
http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ccd6980027ee667caaf32281dd3a5122cd9822a8088ca2a320f7de516182089045a65b405f6d6451c41f5e637bcef809522708f571c996071db2e3d03ba98c89 
lesmillsworkspace.slack.com 
 
 Email: 
http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ccd6980027ee667caaf32281dd3a5122cd9822a8088ca2a320f7de516182089045a65b405f6d6451c41f5e637bcef809522708f571c996071db2e3d03ba98c89 
[email-masked] 

http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ccd6980027ee667caaf32281dd3a5122cd9822a8088ca2a320f7de516182089045a65b405f6d6451c41f5e637bcef809522708f571c996071db2e3d03ba98c89 
Sign In  

 

 

 Made by 
http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1bb25a1571824c0c412acdcd89e750bb55277f5412f979c16e068e33bf2dfb51a02b882baedeb8654358a956efe6aa734ec5884b6bfa99aa74e22356648c436d 
Slack Technologies, Inc. 
500 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94105 

http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1bb25a1571824c0c96b3f2b1afb72e35b8f80a5e8db1b4063745b8c323b27ce883b9ef0a47ed3625a9dbe87f4be860d6b4293588c78729f1ce7fabd157280eec 
Our Blog   •  
http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1bb25a1571824c0ca5e058f75b3aa613a5809674e999749b26cc545017c7d7d45783f27bdee36b0a58005d3f4c08ca519f7cafdca0f7dd143f49e09775562c07 
Unsubscribe   •  
http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1bb25a1571824c0ce67da3aa68a869d43ce5a4f9ab321abb3ca1b50bfca97cd978d43e69504361ef57c3fbc901f31fb53e5696295ea8ad6b7e89c729c4655358 
Policies    •  
http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1bb25a1571824c0c146dcca898ced58d91e454809b1138637e63635ce82f3d1366ae72b8e24483f2edf9b3bba08206b92413f4736b1bb635 
Help Center