Subject: We're not seeing any activity from last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 11:10:38 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef32243394b3688ff4462c6e65ee9f6fe0385a9827cf21b54598a62d9ed1c36cacf43d7e4e81ea9d88420c4497e78f83c0bcce47a8d070b8e4 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 
AUGUST 02 &#45; AUGUST 09

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 18

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef5f91aea9a187095152a545480d6e503fa2400019c4b28a725d06588b46b9913e8af0490debf0eac0320ef68a865ff2bbd7688cc6f03abba7 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef5f91aea9a187095152a545480d6e503fa2400019c4b28a725d06588b46b9913e8af0490debf0eac0320ef68a865ff2bbd7688cc6f03abba7 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef32243394b3688ff4462c6e65ee9f6fe0385a9827cf21b54598a62d9ed1c36cacf43d7e4e81ea9d88420c4497e78f83c0bcce47a8d070b8e4 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Jul 19 26 Aug 02 09

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef32243394b3688ff4462c6e65ee9f6fe0385a9827cf21b54598a62d9ed1c36cacf43d7e4e81ea9d88420c4497e78f83c0bcce47a8d070b8e4 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jul 19 26 Aug 02 09

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef32243394b3688ff4462c6e65ee9f6fe0385a9827cf21b54598a62d9ed1c36cacf43d7e4e81ea9d88420c4497e78f83c0bcce47a8d070b8e4 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 19 26 Aug 02 09

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5efc4dee835d3178597a6fe7db6a379d68bdb69deffd1417582977546b8c3e8bdf79fd63d52d420650333e0f36a4f0a6592 

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

333,278
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Feb 09, 2020 (0 last week)

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef9fddb4c406b3550d9ad0a066ca3f26857759c50c44c286a719114400f51d45515ebe4bba02d844741e4d81cd67c3acfa493bcfc8b22e7b1e 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef9fddb4c406b3550d9ad0a066ca3f26857759c50c44c286a719114400f51d45515ebe4bba02d844741e4d81cd67c3acfa493bcfc8b22e7b1e 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=761051389ee0bb2cd97f964d75ee34083d95b2f67f53e0562a980ff2ee3d4c826d98b511756f70bacb752628d33507bff82be239afafa462206a702d212d54e3 
How to Take Feedback, Even When It’s Hard 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=761051389ee0bb2cd97f964d75ee34083d95b2f67f53e0562a980ff2ee3d4c826d98b511756f70bacb752628d33507bff82be239afafa462206a702d212d54e3 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=761051389ee0bb2c480dc54c7d5e6e3c3c96db02d7ef7a305c48d1ba2c31a9cba5726b3b37a21c3db14cdd082f05f178e59d512dcf63949bc4a4694e35c0165f 
How to Build Routines into Your Work Schedule 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=761051389ee0bb2c480dc54c7d5e6e3c3c96db02d7ef7a305c48d1ba2c31a9cba5726b3b37a21c3db14cdd082f05f178e59d512dcf63949bc4a4694e35c0165f 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=761051389ee0bb2cbebc887c7227cf7c63d3b888ec9e2dbaee7252ae6cb35be518960aadfbd34cf07d8755e8e429b69b97092161c4ded2c6ac2b1ed1f4178893 
How to Give Difficult Feedback in Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=761051389ee0bb2cbebc887c7227cf7c63d3b888ec9e2dbaee7252ae6cb35be518960aadfbd34cf07d8755e8e429b69b97092161c4ded2c6ac2b1ed1f4178893 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef89eae636a5a0cd988aa9263aa8e73a3bec6fa04c1804c713a68fed8cddb85f08a492390a25a089c76685ea3bb1f0eb46267d4988d8fee79d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef89eae636a5a0cd988aa9263aa8e73a3bec6fa04c1804c713a68fed8cddb85f08a492390a25a089c76685ea3bb1f0eb46267d4988d8fee79d 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef89eae636a5a0cd988aa9263aa8e73a3bec6fa04c1804c713a68fed8cddb85f08a492390a25a089c76685ea3bb1f0eb46267d4988d8fee79d 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef89eae636a5a0cd988aa9263aa8e73a3bec6fa04c1804c713a68fed8cddb85f08a492390a25a089c76685ea3bb1f0eb46267d4988d8fee79d 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef505c36e9b9a836ab9b54c5829e40ebe1d9d98af5c45d41c9e4607fc2039929ff4621f3e0339643048b6eb874434bd3b8ee2d4f2fdfdbeedb 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef55cf32e0ce130fccf59509fdfd0d92c25ed8d7e492fb123ac25d9a19b6bbced326c3cecdf2772ddd36e980fc55519f3ebc03f4161e0fbe12 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef715ae6635ad76967fa1ff42d6f147b3c7fdf5cf20f6bb75e503ae2cf00d43e97d6d1ee4d061d3a390ec1fc7485745d9eb29989c7795a246f 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef6622f6438cff95997d7388527248d974fe64e55d04f5196a6be4a37be571c0a67ad959b50c45d0efd8fddb4be2682372 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5eff4fb86baa8479536fa5fb2d4643961bd3ecd4cb1493af48638966f947d69d6498097fd687a8afa58a236361d2a6467f8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5efae95e5b77e5d06a466f6dded10ecfb478ec65e969d2c2adeeb490daaeb28fed9da8e9bc4fc775535141cd536da9898a2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5efa8676004c647e5c49266b442c35e0c554f2d0b1cad27ffc5e994625c3f4aa3680217794521ee8e187c0a086ef11ad813 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef715ae6635ad76967fa1ff42d6f147b3c7fdf5cf20f6bb75e503ae2cf00d43e97d6d1ee4d061d3a390ec1fc7485745d9eb29989c7795a246f 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5efe9d23022b80907daa600de126b86339ceb6cb24167f62ff8d553889b2a818d3991dc9ee94cf4889f1333b666e23fcd870166d64c061f8c49 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a2629ee5271358d11ff1a1e2f910944d152c5694e235499e97a74bcc49279721400179006302e6647142e8d512f6af14a303fea3cae068e8808ac1060eee02812a6b3e2eac5a55e16924f97b872ab50b50a2aa534ae25d21 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef35f84b122dd140882f8ceb86eec90aec52d4f331d4efeea354ff4e0e632fa2d0c5da1161a08f7c2db5272a416f68a391abb466c0ba68fdad 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=044f1f5bfb58c5ef35f84b122dd140882f8ceb86eec90aec52d4f331d4efeea354ff4e0e632fa2d0c5da1161a08f7c2db5272a416f68a391abb466c0ba68fdad 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104