Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for August 10th, 2020 at 4:43 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 11:13:39 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1315104093856/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1315104093856/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1597057198006800

Shane (4:29 PM, August 10th)

4bfe738d-c754-4d06-b650-59e61fa0547d - This is the SENDBACK, I dont feel
the images are badly cropped?

Ingrid (4:32 PM, August 10th)

@channel We have a new project. I want you guys to learn how to do VIP
builds. After you finish your target, I want you to read and watch my
loom and give it a try at the end of the day on 1 venue.
https://ueniknowledgehub.home.blog/2020/07/30/vip-guidelines/

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1315104093856/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account