Subject: Get the best & economical Personal Accident cover @ just Rs 2.5/day from SecureNow!
From: SecureNow Insurance Broker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 02:20:50 -0700

*Greetings from SecureNow!*

Accidents can happen at any time, at home, or at work, especially while
traveling.
Get the most economical Personal Accident insurance policy:
http://bit.ly/39pDHfE.

 Team SecureNow

* M:* 9696683999 *W: *www.securenow.in
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=8275679&l=a2ea7bce-face-4025-84d8-6debd938f99c&r=430036cd-de29-4964-8a49-c7c6f9a1b58b>
* App: *www.securenow.app
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=8275679&l=abb63c64-4cd0-4834-9852-40442e2d0472&r=430036cd-de29-4964-8a49-c7c6f9a1b58b>
 *Email:* [email-masked]

*Have you started using the new light and easy SecureNow mobile app?  Buy
insurance, view all your policies in one place, and ensure you are never
late for renewing any policy. Most importantly, stay stress-free in any
medical emergency. Just go to Google Chrome or Apple Safari browser and
type Securenow.app
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=8275679&l=4b68fba2-bc2b-49ab-8698-64b9859df085&r=430036cd-de29-4964-8a49-c7c6f9a1b58b>.
Enter
the OTP received, and get started! You may unsubscribe
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/u?u=430036cd-de29-4964-8a49-c7c6f9a1b58b>
to stop receiving our emails.*