Subject: Assigned to Group - Fw: ERL Beverley - Virtual Scheduler
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 15:00:02 +0000

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fw: ERL Beverley - Virtual Scheduler Hey,

I've been directed to you because I am unable to change the password on 
the account within our LM Virtual Scheduler application.

I've logged in and tried to find an option within the settings but there 
is nothing there that I can see.

I also cannot change it using the forgotten password link given the email 
address (stated below) is not known to us.

[email-masked]

Site: ERL Beverley (part of ERYC)

Please advise.

Darren Gladstone
Senior Assistant Facility Manager
Tel:   (01482) 395235
Web:  www.eastriding.gov.uk
Twitter:   www.twitter.com/East_Riding
Facebook:   www.facebook.com/eastridingcouncil

Please note: You may receive emails from me outside normal working hours. 
I do not expect you to either read or respond to these outside of your 
working hours unless you choose to do so. Work life balance is important!
----- Forwarded by Darren Gladstone/CS/ERC on 07/08/2020 15:50 -----

From:   "Tracy Roberts" <[email-masked]>
To:     "Darren Gladstone" <[email-masked]>
Date:   07/08/2020 15:48
Subject:        Fwd: ERL Beverley - Virtual Scheduler

Hey buddy! 

See below!

I?ll hit you up on messenger for more details on your move as I?m sure you 
will be a huge loss!

 

Tracy Roberts?

 | 
National Group Fitness Specialist

Les Mills UK
 | 
[email-masked]

tel +44 7741 850148
 | 
www.lesmills.com/uk

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robyn Simmonds <[email-masked]>
Date: August 7, 2020 at 15:38:56 GMT+1
To: Tracy Roberts <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW:  ERL Beverley - Virtual Scheduler

Hi Tracy 
 
As the user has already changed the generic password, we cannot change 
this.
 
They will need to log in to TRP and change it themselves, if not they can 
contact the virtual help desk on - 
[email-masked] who will be able to assist them 
further. 

 

 

Robyn Simmonds?

 | 
Customer Support ? Operations

Les Mills UK
 | 
[email-masked]

www.lesmills.com/uk

 
From: Tracy Roberts <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 07 August 2020 15:27
To: Robyn Simmonds <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: ERL Beverley - Virtual Scheduler
 
Hey!
 
Can we advise here please ?

 

Tracy Roberts?

 | 
National Group Fitness Specialist

Les Mills UK
 | 
[email-masked]

tel +44 7741 850148
 | 
www.lesmills.com/uk

 
From: Darren Gladstone <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 07 August 2020 15:19
To: Tracy Roberts <[email-masked]>
Cc: Leanne Mills <[email-masked]>
Subject: ERL Beverley - Virtual Scheduler
 
Hi Tracy, 

Hope you're well. 

I am due to leave my post on 28/08. 

Who do I contact to change the account details on the LM Virtual Scheduler 
please. 

Currently it is a personal password against the following email address: 

[email-masked] 

The email address is OK but I want to change the password please and I 
can't seem to do it within the app. 

Please advise. 

Darren Gladstone
Senior Assistant Facility Manager
Tel:   (01482) 395235
Web:  www.eastriding.gov.uk
Twitter:   www.twitter.com/East_Riding
Facebook:   www.facebook.com/eastridingcouncil 

Please note: You may receive emails from me outside normal working hours. 
I do not expect you to either read or respond to these outside of your 
working hours unless you choose to do so. Work life balance is important!
All East Riding of Yorkshire Council emails and attachments (other than 
information provided pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or 
the Environmental Information Regulations 2004) are private and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. 
Unauthorised use is not permitted. If this email was not intended for you, 
you may not copy, use or share the information in any way. Please email 
[email-masked] to advise us that you have received this 
email in error. The Council makes every effort to virus check this email 
and its attachments. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for 
loss or damage which may happen from opening this email or any 
attachment(s). It is recommend that you run an antivirus program on any 
material you download. This message has been sent over the internet and 
unless encrypted email should not be treated as a secure means of 
communication. Please bear this in mind when deciding what information to 
include in any email messages you send the Council. The Council does not 
accept service of legal documents by email. The Council reserves the right 
to monitor record and retain incoming and outgoing emails for security 
reasons and for monitoring compliance with our policy on staff use. As a 
public body, the Council may be required to disclose the contents of 
emails under data protection laws and the Freedom of Information Act 2000. 
We will withhold information where there is a good reason to do so. For 
information about what we do with personal data see our privacy notices on 
www.eastriding.gov.uk/privacyhub.    

All East Riding of Yorkshire Council emails and attachments (other than information provided pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004) are private and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Unauthorised use is not permitted. If this email was not intended for you, you may not copy, use or share the information in any way. Please email [email-masked] to advise us that you have received this email in error.

The Council makes every effort to virus check this email and its attachments. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for loss or damage which may happen from opening this email or any attachment(s). It is recommend that you run an antivirus program on any material you download.

This message has been sent over the internet and unless encrypted email should not be treated as a secure means of communication. Please bear this in mind when deciding what information to include in any email messages you send the Council. The Council does not accept service of legal documents by email. 

The Council reserves the right to monitor record and retain incoming and outgoing emails for security reasons and for monitoring compliance with our policy on staff use. As a public body, the Council may be required to disclose the contents of emails under data protection laws and the Freedom of Information Act 2000. We will withhold information where there is a good reason to do so. For information about what we do with personal data see our privacy notices on www.eastriding.gov.uk/privacyhub.

 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3824