Subject: Assigned to Group - Unlinked Device
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2020 15:49:04 +0000

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Unlinked Device Hello,
We are having trouble connecting an Ipad to our les Mills Virtual. It was
having connection issues and our IT Department reset the ipad and we
noticed it is unlinked on the les mills virtual scheduler. Can you assist
in helping re-link it?

Thanks,

-- 

Liliana Trevizo

*Fitness Supervisor *

*Brighton Recreation Center *

*Office: 303-655-2235*

*Email: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

-- 

Confidentiality Notice: The content of this email, and any 
attachments, is intended only for the confidential use of the person(s) to 
whom it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not such a person, you 
are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and 
that reading it, copying it or in any way disseminating its content and any 
attachments to any other person, is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this email in error, please notify the author by either calling 
303.655.2000 or replying to this email immediately and permanently delete 
the original and any copy of the e-mail and any printout thereof.

 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3822