Subject: Assigned to Group - Crown Spa
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 21:15:02 +0000

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Crown Spa  Hi Carl,

Previously we were told to turn off the automatic updates on our iPad for virtual classes?  I have 2 update pending can I update the iPad?  UPDATE 13.6

Best Regards,

Stuart Russell | Health Club & Spa Manager
T 01723 357482
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.crownspahotel.com/health/<http://www.crownspahotel.com/health/>

[https://www.compasshospitality.com/social_media/email_signature/images/eMailSignature_crownspa1.jpg]<https://www.crownspahotel.com/>
[https://www.compasshospitality.com/social_media/email_signature/images/logo-brands-2018.jpg]<https://www.compasshospitality.com/>
Thailand
● Bangkok<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/bangkok/> ● Pattaya<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/pattaya/> ● Chiang Mai<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/chiang-mai/>
Malaysia
● Kuala Lumpur<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/kuala-lumpur/> ● Langkawi<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/langkawi/> ● Johor Bahru<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/johor-bahru/>
United Kingdom
● Manchester<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/oldham-greater-manchester/> ● Cardiff<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/cardiff/> ● Cheltenham<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/cheltenham/> ● Eastbourne<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/eastbourne/> ● Halifax<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/halifax/> ● Nottingham <https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/nottingham/> ● Shrewsbury<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/shrewsbury/> ● Oxford
<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/oxford/>● Inverness<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/inverness/> ● Leeds<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/leeds/> ● Coventry<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/coventry/> ● Scarborough<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/scarborough/> ● Dundee<https://www.compasshospitality.com/hotels/dundee/>
Follow us on
[https://www.compasshospitality.com/social_media/email_signature/images/facebook2018.jpg]<https://www.facebook.com/CrownSpaHotel/>
[https://www.compasshospitality.com/social_media/email_signature/images/twitter2018.jpg]<https://twitter.com/crownspahotel>
[https://www.compasshospitality.com/social_media/email_signature/images/instagram2018.jpg]<https://www.instagram.com/compasshotels/>
[https://www.compasshospitality.com/social_media/email_signature/images/googleplus2018.jpg]<https://plus.google.com/+Compassskyviewhotelsukhumvit24>
[https://www.compasshospitality.com/social_media/email_signature/images/youtube2018.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCompassH?sub_confirmation=1>
[https://www.compasshospitality.com/social_media/email_signature/images/weibo2018.jpg]<https://weibo.com/compasshospitality>

Email Disclamier

 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3768