Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for July 27th, 2020 at 2:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 08:56:22 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1270381917396/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1270381917396/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1595833776000700

Shane (12:39 PM, July 27th)

Thankyou

Ingrid (2:13 PM, July 27th)

@channel Thank you for the feedback!
For the bobs, please delete the bob and then generate it from scratch in
order for the right variant to show.
In case of pasting raw information in the bobs, try CTRL + SHIFT + V. We
can't change the new appearance. You need to adapt to the new changes
and in time you will get used to it.

Monika (2:21 PM, July 27th)

e5790e26-bf90-4fbb-ba64-13a8bb03ebb8 - Is it a clothing store or should
I change it to craft store?

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account