Subject: Ticket re-opened - [#3783] Virtual error pictures
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 07:44:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Pritish Nandi,  Ticket “#3783 – Virtual error pictures” has been reopened, please visit https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3783 to view the ticket.  Ticket comment    
 Greetings!  

 

 Thank you for your email. I’m currently OOO and will return Monday. 

 

 If you require assistance with your Les Mills Virtual 2.0 set-up, please visit our 24/7 helpdesk to submit a support request: Submit a ticket at 
https://www.lesmills.com/clubs-and-facilities/resources-support/virtual-support/ 
or email 
[email-masked]. 

  

 Cheers,  

 

 Julie Schumann | Customer Experience Specialist | Les Mills US 

 Direct: 312.445.9740 |  
[email-masked] 

 https://www.lesmills.com/us/clubs-and-facilities/re-set-hub/ 

 
 Looking for Les Mills Virtual App Support?  - 
https://www.lesmills.com/clubs-and-facilities/virtual/virtual-support/