Subject: Assigned to Group - The Phase 2 Gym
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 12:11:11 +0000

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  The Phase 2 Gym Hi there,

We have been put in contact with yourselves as we cannot  log into our LM
Virtual ap on our main studio AREA GX iPad.

Our other device is working fine in the Academy area but the main studio is
not accepting our username or password.

What is also puzzling us is that when we select to reset the password etc,
no email comes through to the email address of the iPad in order to reset
everything.

According to our dashboard timetable on the computer, the iPad last sync
with the system was 18 days ago.

Could somebody please contact us with instructions on how to get back into
the ap and sync it with the system as gyms reopening is fast approaching
and we need this all up and running asap.

The iPads serial number is DLXYX045K823
Model number: MTFQ2B/A

Thank you in advance

Dan Berry
The Phase 2 Gym

 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3753