Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for July 15th, 2020 at 1:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 07:41:27 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1227407267255/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1227407267255/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1594798346001400

Austin (1:02 PM, July 15th)

Same here
Screenshot from 2020-07-15 13-02-02.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F01743YMZQS/download/screenshot_from_2020-07-15_13-02-02.png

Ingrid (1:04 PM, July 15th)

@channel Triage are working on it. sorry for the inconvenience

Monika (1:05 PM, July 15th)

ok

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account