Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for July 14th, 2020 at 1:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 08:26:36 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1239707617906/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1239707617906/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1594714866003400

Shane (1:51 PM, July 14th)

service section

Ingrid (1:53 PM, July 14th)

@channel CROPPING IMAGES. You need to select crop, frame how you ant the
image and then click Crop.
https://www.loom.com/share/7d03cf78e7e6465198c311eaec0f7363

*You click ctrl+s ctrl +f5 and the changes are done. Even if the page is
loading.*

Monika (1:55 PM, July 14th)

I am doing the same process as shown in the video it is getting cropped
perfectly but when I am clicking in the save button which at the last
page of the page layout section then only it is taking too much time to
save.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account