Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for July 13th, 2020 at 6:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 13:11:29 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1237745128370/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1237745128370/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1594644072005800

Monika (6:11 PM, July 13th)

aa12cc4e-c838-468f-8358-7413abf0d14f - Could you please guide me how to
write the service for this venue

Ingrid (6:38 PM, July 13th)

@channel Stop claiming venues. I will assign to you

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account