Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for July 9th, 2020 at 2:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 09:26:30 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1231616208531/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1231616208531/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1594224159010100

Austin (9:32 PM, July 8th)

Ok:grinning:

Ingrid (2:46 PM, July 9th)

@channel If we have this case, personal trainer means tutor/coach, not
fitness trainer. please, pay attention to the other services the client
offers.
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F016CK0GCVD/download/image.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account