Subject: Warranty escalations 6th July
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 08:30:20 -0700 (MST)

Hello Sara, 

Here are the details for Warranty's escalations. 

Date 	Zendesk ticket number 	Replacement order number (if available) 	Country 	Missing information 
06-Jul-20 	84303 		Germany 	Customner did not receive his product 
06-Jul-20 	83421 	SFR000004805 	France 	Need to crate Return Label 
06-Jul-20 	73796 	SUS000007575 	USA 	IF the order has been shipped 
06-Jul-20 	78177 	EXP000002198 	Lithuania 	IF the order has been shipped 
06-Jul-20 	82601 	SNL000000925 	Netherlands 	Tracking # 
06-Jul-20 	82109 	SDE000009295 	Germany 	Tracking # 
06-Jul-20 	84706 	SAU000000406 	Australia 	Customer is asking for return the faulty unit 
06-Jul-20 	80520 	SNL000000855 	Belgium 	Tracking # 
06-Jul-20 	85141 		Germany 	if the order has been placed 
06-Jul-20 	89093 		Austria 	Customer did not receive the replacement 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral