Subject: [Slack] HFL updates for the week of June 28th, 2020
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 05:13:20 +0000

Sunday, June 28th – Saturday, July 4th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

In total there are 6 people in your workspace (that's not including 28
deactivated accounts).

Invite more people:
https://app.slack.com/t/hflgroup/welcome/invite_members?source=admin_email

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
Ashish (primary owner)
Deeksha

There are 0 admins:

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-1223620084962/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 147 messages last week (that's 63 more than
the week before).Of those, 100% were direct messages. 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-1223620084962/admin/stats

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about
it:https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-1223620084962/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe
here:https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-8113cb2bc6-weekly