Subject: Is your property insured? Get it done just in minutes from SecureNow today!
From: SecureNow Insurance Broker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 09:24:00 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Sir / Madam,

There has been a spate of news reports about earthquakes, and several small 
tremors have already been felt across the country in the last few weeks. As 
per the Inshorts news app (reported on 30 June), over 17 earthquakes have 
been recorded in the short period between April 12th and early June. 
Earthquakes have struck Rohtak, Haryana on 29th May, and 18th June (which 
were felt in NCR), and a medium quake has hit the North-Eastern states on 
21st June causing extensive building damage. There are strong fears that a 
bigger quake may be around the corner.

At such a time you should stay protected from any possible damage to your 
property. Insurance is a great way to help recover quickly, in case of 
any damage. To facilitate a quick purchase of your property insurance 
economically, please fill in the form at the link: 
https://forms.gle/Wo9tEWHj3axbTGYR9 and we will get back with a suitable 
quote and also arrange a policy at the best price. Of course, you can 
depend on our assistance if any kind of claim were to arise.  
  
As an award-winning broker and a Board member of the Insurance Brokers 
Association of India, SecureNow is well placed to serve you with every kind 
of commercial and individual insurance product to meet your requirements. 
Our free app, available on typing www.securenow.app on your phone's Chrome 
/ Safari browser, also helps you to keep all your insurance products and 
services in one place. This can be very helpful in case of an emergency. 

Do take advantage of our expertise to ensure your safety. Fill in the form 
for assessment of your property insurance at   
https://forms.gle/Wo9tEWHj3axbTGYR9

 Team SecureNow  
 
* M:* 9696683999 *W: *www.securenow.in
* App: *www.securenow.app *Email:* [email-masked]

*Have you started using the new light and easy SecureNow mobile app?  Buy 
insurance, view all your policies in one place, and ensure you are never 
late for renewing any policy. Most importantly, stay stress-free in any 
medical emergency. Just go to Google Chrome or Apple Safari browser and 
type Securenow.app <http://Securenow.app>. Enter the OTP received, and get 
started! You may unsubscribe <http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/u?u=d2b4ccf9-6018-4654-9d34-65aeaaf4bba3> to 
stop receiving our emails.*