Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for July 1st, 2020 at 2:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 09:11:38 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1222510974052/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1222510974052/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1593592243000300

Shane (2:00 PM, July 1st)

c1beefb1-6895-4903-a6d6-9f5fcea06583 - the cat is right?

Ingrid (2:37 PM, July 1st)

@channel opening hours bug should be fixed now! tell me if you have
issues with it

Monika (2:37 PM, July 1st)

Working perfect for me.

Shane (2:37 PM, July 1st)

Now, it is working like previously:blush:, no issues

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account