Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for June 29th, 2020 at 2:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 08:41:28 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1235028250896/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1235028250896/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1593418804000800

Monika (1:50 PM, June 29th)

965ad3d0-bf0e-4220-ba59-544b9e01871c - Could you please guide how to
write the products for this venue?

Bogi Kiss (2:07 PM, June 29th)

Hi @channel, please confirm whether you know how to add OH or not.  QC
keep getting venues with a message that OH is not working. If you add
this kind of message pls explain why is it not working, like did you try
the workaround I shared?

Shane (2:09 PM, June 29th)

I have been following the trick you shared to fill the OH section

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account