Subject: Last Chance for 40% OFF! Infuse your writing with greater confidence.
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 05:17:17 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24e71c377601d51e72717f94101a9bc7477b728d3d957df6f35ecbd54e34507997badeb1f6e2f34165aa8c424fcdd086c4f304f414668857 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24e71c377601d51e7b841f40181bbbbdd978378597afae09a79c5b98cbceaf2fdba701542c89d48fec18d64a93b285f781c1579c870db77e625f14cbc3a1bb97 

Write With Conviction

Show your audience you believe in your ideas. Grammarly Premium&rsquo;s confidence suggestions help you switch from hedging language like &ldquo;I think we should&rdquo; and &ldquo;This might be a stupid idea&rdquo; to language that comes across as confident and capable.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24e71c377601d51e7b841f40181bbbbdd978378597afae09a79c5b98cbceaf2fdba701542c89d48fec18d64a93b285f781c1579c870db77e625f14cbc3a1bb97 

Upgrade to an annual plan by midnight on June 28 to get 40% OFF Premium and let your confidence shine everywhere you write.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24e71c377601d51e7b841f40181bbbbdd978378597afae09a79c5b98cbceaf2fdba701542c89d48fec18d64a93b285f781c1579c870db77e625f14cbc3a1bb97 
Upgrade Now 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24e71c377601d51e6b86a9fa0f8d636605c1dacf7a5b523fe5b90d64bc0f4732add7ecb968e025d0feba1ed67f13f04318af3778af8a9fb9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24e71c377601d51e1ab045760db33178cf2bc70f00e1a8dde0fb2378040762d10c089457b65bb0f9a5c4c630027bc9fcb7af1d0823ed63d5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24e71c377601d51ee9aabd81c3ce98b50f3960512a16d3559bc0ae66655e191abe3aa3590c8e92923a072740b8449f34b51c3bf8a2993f9a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24e71c377601d51ee62a9cab159bbd8161c8cf6acc245f8ed0ca28db273ff6d992c5f2fa429a3feb22515affdc7fb55516f523f08249e03c 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9a82d49c1635ade6f951b38f9841f5a8e92f8a901101d96ea3ed7a71fe388c050abe0f054f41176facfbf70dcb01235d2c17bf17e2de81ad0e8ee6940a1091418b4b5287091661b3e58aec9f3f2550709e9f771afe36a 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24e71c377601d51eed6015cb208fedacd27e52b3d5dd39d7524f07b9a5b8f5807b80f954efe34cce9c09e02497746f3a8e44e7393b911bbd78018f972ec87b13 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=24e71c377601d51eed6015cb208fedacd27e52b3d5dd39d7524f07b9a5b8f5807b80f954efe34cce9c09e02497746f3a8e44e7393b911bbd78018f972ec87b13 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104