Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for June 27th, 2020 at 8:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 14:41:18 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1208426149669/).

---

@Ricky
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1208426149669/archives/DRHJS3C6N/p1593268027000100

Ricky (7:57 PM, June 27th)

Screenshot from 2020-06-27 19-56-47.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F016VJLRRMW/download/screenshot_from_2020-06-27_19-56-47.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account