Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for June 26th, 2020 at 6:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 13:26:43 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1206764786277/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1206764786277/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1593177363001900

Shane (6:46 PM, June 26th)

835f4b49-b1c0-4459-a21e-59e2c3fe7aef - the cat is right?

Ingrid (6:51 PM, June 26th)

@channel If you find a venue with "finished" status please flag it to me
:slightly_smiling_face:
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F015XBR3XSS/download/image.png

Shane (6:51 PM, June 26th)

ok:slightly_smiling_face:

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account