Subject: Assigned to Group - World Gym Cairns and Townsville
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 05:29:27 +0000

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  World Gym Cairns and Townsville Hi guys,

We’ve ju installed the new Les Mills Virtual systems in these sites , but
we noticed the iPads do not push the updates when we make changes in the
calendar browser, we need to manually close the app and reopen for the iPad
calendar to refresh .

Can you please contact me ASAP on my mobile to solve this issue?

Thanks, Andre
-- 

Regards,

*Andre Borges*

*M: 0413 320 445*

*AA Custom Solutions*

*E: [email-masked]*

Visit our shop today: www.aacsshop.com.au
* <http://www.aacsshop.com.au>*

*This email and/or any attachments may be privileged and/or confidential,
they are intended for the listed recipients only.*

*If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute
or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you
received this email by mistake and delete it from your system.*

*Although every reasonable precaution has been taken to ensure no viruses
are present in this email, we recommend scanning the email and/or
attachments with a virus scanner. We accept no responsibility for any loss
or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.*

*Please **think of the environment before printing this email*

 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3665