Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for June 25th, 2020 at 2:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 08:56:24 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1205116698274/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1205116698274/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1593071441000900

Monika (1:20 PM, June 25th)

f6201de3-53b9-4d7c-bed3-447d1d06bad9 - Different Language

Ingrid (2:22 PM, June 25th)

*@channel* *https://ueniknowledgehub.home.blog/service-formatting/
Reminder to use "Book" flag appropriately.*

*It has been in the knowledge hub for quite a while as per screenshot
above.*

*- Do not flag for Products*
*- Do flag for Bookable Services*

image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F01619JG5RR/download/image.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account