Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for June 22nd, 2020 at 1:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 08:11:26 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1182703457463/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1182703457463/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1592811239000600

Shane (1:03 PM, June 22nd)

ec52da18-2087-4ad2-a58e-e4f747b52d4c - how to frame services?

Bogi Kiss (1:40 PM, June 22nd)

@channel Do you still have the problem with saving the OH? If yes, could
someone send me a screenshot?

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account