Subject: Assigned to Group - Health Club Hervey Bay
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 03:43:16 +0000

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Health Club Hervey Bay Good afternoon our iPad connection to the projector.

We had the iPad turned off while we were closed and upon restarting the
guidelines were followed.  We discovered that the IP address and projector
passwords weren't in the iPad which I have updated.  Now when we run a
virtual class the screen comes down but doesn't play anything.  Can you
suggest what things we may need to look for please?

 

Kindest Regards

Julie Deakin

Club Owner

0413 049 489

Locally owned and operated since 1979

184 Dayman Street, Urangan, QLD 4655

 <http://www.facebook.com/healthclubherveybay/>
<http://www.breathehealthclub.com.au/contact-breathe-hervey-bay>
<http://www.instagram.com/hbhealthclub> 

 

*	Les Mills Group Fitness                    - Les Mills Virtual
Classes
*	Heated Pool                                         - Ladies Only
Gym
*	Tennis/Squash                                    - Free Exercise
Programs
*	Kid's Club                                              - Body
Composition Analysis
*	Circuit Classes                                    - Boxing Classes
*	Personal Training

 

184 Dayman Street, Urangan, QLD 4655

 <http://www.facebook.com/healthclubherveybay/>
<http://www.breathehealthclub.com.au/contact-breathe-hervey-bay>
<http://www.instagram.com/hbhealthclub> 

 

 

 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3645