Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for June 18th, 2020 at 9:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 16:26:47 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1198873709620/).

---

@Ricky
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1198873709620/archives/DRHJS3C6N/p1592497310000100

Ricky (9:51 PM, June 18th)

Screenshot from 2020-06-18 21-51-31.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F015NS5F6D9/download/screenshot_from_2020-06-18_21-51-31.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account