Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for June 18th, 2020 at 3:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 10:11:32 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1197982796004/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1197982796004/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1592471747009900

Monika (2:45 PM, June 18th)

189d27f0-5ed6-4439-8c5e-4ef0a602efd5 - website not opening

Ingrid (3:38 PM, June 18th)

@channel Please make sure that you correct this for Sanitation Cleaning.
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F01571L2WCX/download/image.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account