Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for June 16th, 2020 at 5:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 11:41:23 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1171992489767/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1171992489767/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1592302747006000

Monika (3:49 PM, June 16th)

44bbf495-fe95-4005-b4e3-a35003fd0ad2 - No info given or what will be
cat?

Bogi Kiss (4:58 PM, June 16th)

Hey @channel , in 32 minutes, starting at 13:00 (GB time) we will start
a project which some of you are aware of. I want you guys to promise me
that no one will hit the claim button, not even accidentally until 15:00
(GB) time when the project finishes. This is going to be the case on
each weekday until further notice btw.  I know that you guys should have
venues assigned, so hopefully, there won't be any problems with this
procedure :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks!

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account