Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for June 9th, 2020 at 4:01 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 10:31:17 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-1179050478036/).

---

mpdm-ashish--kaeiarablythedelfino--adithya.srivastava-1
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-1179050478036/archives/G011BUY7B2T/p1591666538000400

Mr. Adithya Srivastava (7:05 AM, June 9th)

Logout]

Kae (3:54 PM, June 9th)

LI

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-f544ae687e-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-cdaaa925d2-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-e3797ff8b4-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-9fc669c538-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-ce4208b717-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-01577b7e7d-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account