Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for June 9th, 2020 at 2:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 08:56:29 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1165960098790/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1165960098790/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1591690810000600

Shane (1:50 PM, June 9th)

dc2fc330-8f09-4120-82d9-3c3a7af269bc - what is the right cat

Ingrid (2:09 PM, June 9th)

*@channel Today's target is 80 venues per agent,please.Do as many as you
can. Tomorrow we can go back to the usual 60 venues target.* 

Shane (2:13 PM, June 9th)

Hi Ingrid, we will try to complete 80, but we have been doing according
to 60 target, the speed is slow. Just informing that we will try to
complete 80 during our shift.

Monika (2:15 PM, June 9th)

We will try to reach the todays target, as we maintain our speed
according to the previous target i.e 60, We'll surely try reaching the
todays target (80).

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account