Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for June 9th, 2020 at 2:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 08:41:37 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1157921751143/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1157921751143/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1591690810000600

Shane (1:50 PM, June 9th)

dc2fc330-8f09-4120-82d9-3c3a7af269bc - what is the right cat

Ingrid (2:09 PM, June 9th)

*@channel Today's target is 80 venues per agent,please. Tomorrow we can
go back to 65.* 

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account