Subject: Supervisor Feedback - Poonam Chawla Confidential
From: Supriya Nair <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 11:51:13 +0000

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings!

First Advantage Private Limited is acting on behalf of Ericsson-TA GSSC with context to Employment Screening Services.

Request you to verify the following information provided by 'Poonam Chawla ' who claims employment with your organization - 'Cherry E-Commerce Services Private Limited,Noida'

Details

Details provided by the Candidate

Details provided as per company records

FADV Reference Number

159557644

Name

Poonam Chawla

Company Address

(Please specify the current address with nearest landmark)

Company Landline number

(Please specify the board line and direct contact number)

Employee Code

(PLEASE SPECIFY)

(PLEASE VERIFY)

Date Employed (From)

Approximate period under your supervision

May/31/2017

(If this is incorrect, please provide the correct period of  employment) - mm/dd/yy

Date Employed (To)

Approximate period under your supervision

November/25/2019

(If this is incorrect, please provide the correct period of  employment) - mm/dd/yy

Designation

Customer Service Executive (German Language)

(In case of disconnect, please specify if the designations are at par)

Reason for leaving

Met with an accident twice

(Please specify the reason)

Exit formalities completed?(If No, from whose side?)

(Please Specify)

Eligible for rehire (Based on job performance)

(If no, kindly specify the reason)

Verified by (Name, Designation and Department)

(Please Specify)

Supriya Nair |Operations Analyst - Operations
O: +91 022-40017851 | E: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
We Are Your First Advantage | www.fadv.com<http://www.fadv.com>
[[email-masked]]<https://clicktime.symantec.com/3LgysQUxAzNfqasxZPNHQgA7Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FFirstAdvantage1>  [[email-masked]] <https://clicktime.symantec.com/3STZqCiF7RfRuDn1Ka7mRzN7Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompany%2Ffirst-advantage%2F>   [[email-masked]] <https://clicktime.symantec.com/3XBMiFvokNwubPGrtAvLAxi7Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FFirstAdvantage>   [[email-masked]] <https://clicktime.symantec.com/3LUWLpzRHiU2C9ZZuEeQ3vS7Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Ffirst_advantage%2F>   [[email-masked]] <https://clicktime.symantec.com/3K2prdASxpX7hgX8Jdne9Ax7Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2FFirstAdantage1>
For any feedback & 1st level of escalation please contact [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
For 2nd level of escalation please contact [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>