Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for June 5th, 2020 at 3:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 10:26:28 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1179415067841/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1179415067841/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1591352058047600

Ricky (3:44 PM, June 5th)

b9fefe51-58d7-4084-a2c0-15cfb7d47b45 -  Artistic services will be OK or
I use graphic designer as main category?

Ingrid (3:45 PM, June 5th)

@channel Please check RAW DATA and put All day in OH if you see this.
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F014Q16RUHL/download/image.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account