Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for June 3rd, 2020 at 3:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 10:11:33 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1146774101351/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1146774101351/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1591177802008500

Fahim (3:20 PM, June 3rd)

61437671-130e-4834-9764-3efc4e169f2e - Portuguese Venue

Ingrid (3:33 PM, June 3rd)

@channel For religious organisations. Please put as services
*Religious Gatherings:*
*Sunday Morning Prayer*

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account