Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for June 1st, 2020 at 4:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 10:56:26 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1149793051766/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1149793051766/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1591005022005800

Shane (3:20 PM, June 1st)

d1f20d21-cc59-4a9f-b17f-6ccfb2c340ee - is this martial arts or 
tutoring?

Ingrid (4:25 PM, June 1st)

@channel https://ueniknowledgehub.home.blog/2020/05/29/new-gmb-edit/
Don't forget to do this step, please :slightly_smiling_face:

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account