Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 29th, 2020 at 2:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 09:11:30 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1152893855971/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1152893855971/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1590650225000300

Shane (12:47 PM, May 28th)

sure ma'am:slightly_smiling_face:

Fahim (2:33 PM, May 29th)

@Ashish Sir, As per roster I have off on Sat-Sun. It will result in 8
days off for me this month. So is this a mistake or should I take it?

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account