Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 26th, 2020 at 9:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 16:11:36 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1146042321619/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1146042321619/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1590507768008900

Shane (9:12 PM, May 26th)

bd079b99-08a8-45c7-a72f-dfbf783a90be - yesterday I asked you abt the
cat, but then I got stuck in what Images I should use?, generic car
images?

Ingrid (9:37 PM, May 26th)

@channel Guys, for poetry the plural is `poems`  not "poetries"

Monika (9:39 PM, May 26th)

I am not able to get the score from the scoreboard it is showing some
error,

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account