Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 26th, 2020 at 4:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 11:26:36 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1145127536626/).

---

mpdm-julien--ingrid--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1145127536626/archives/G011X0TFCLV/p1590226896000700

Ashish (3:11 PM, May 23rd)

Hi @julien @Ingrid, I have updated schedule for next week. I will let
you know if there are any changes

Ingrid (4:46 PM, May 26th)

Thank you!

For today's meeting is the same link in the e-mail sent yesterday?

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account