Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 26th, 2020 at 3:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 09:56:26 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1168814160624/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1168814160624/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1590485895000300

Deeksha (3:08 PM, May 26th)

image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F014ERXQSEQ/download/image.png

Ricky (3:18 PM, May 26th)

```4cd6cf6e-43d2-44f4-b598-98e1058df21e
490e4c7e-3b0f-4cc5-8479-f36830739576```
Mam these two venues came to me on saturday as sendback, but they were
not done by me, I re-construct these venues. Then how these are showing
as my sendbacks:white_frowning_face:

Shane (3:19 PM, May 26th)

b04d4d9a-5818-41b4-a1ee-585567f2d192 - I have built this, but I didn't
receive as sendback

there were no notes either

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account