Subject: UltraCart - StoreFront Communications Webinar Recording Available
From: UltraCart Support <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 13:01:59 +0000

If you weren't able to attend the live webinar or would like to review the
content, we have posted the recording.

Hi Deeksha,

We have posted the recording of the introduction to StoreFront
Communications webinar.  If you were not able to attend live or would like to
review the content, please take time to watch the recording on our YouTube
channel.

The webinar covers:

* Automation with flows
* Broadcast campaigns
* Segmentation
* Facebook Integration
* and much more!

If you have any questions or need assistance getting started, please don't
hesitate to contact our support group.

Best Regards,UltraCart

| Home ( https://www.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=StoreFront+Communications+Introduction+Webinar+Recording+Available&utm_content=2e8e5b78-3200-4dff-b77c-7a2f2d1224ea%7Cd4dfe95b-492a-4611-9ac0-1f46fd0099f9%7Cfacb48fa-3ff5-4357-8eaa-e8b1cf6eaef2%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Login ( https://secure.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=StoreFront+Communications+Introduction+Webinar+Recording+Available&utm_content=2e8e5b78-3200-4dff-b77c-7a2f2d1224ea%7Cd4dfe95b-492a-4611-9ac0-1f46fd0099f9%7Cfacb48fa-3ff5-4357-8eaa-e8b1cf6eaef2%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Docs ( https://docs.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=StoreFront+Communications+Introduction+Webinar+Recording+Available&utm_content=2e8e5b78-3200-4dff-b77c-7a2f2d1224ea%7Cd4dfe95b-492a-4611-9ac0-1f46fd0099f9%7Cfacb48fa-3ff5-4357-8eaa-e8b1cf6eaef2%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Support (
[email-masked]?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=StoreFront+Communications+Introduction+Webinar+Recording+Available&utm_content=2e8e5b78-3200-4dff-b77c-7a2f2d1224ea%7Cd4dfe95b-492a-4611-9ac0-1f46fd0099f9%7Cfacb48fa-3ff5-4357-8eaa-e8b1cf6eaef2%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6
) |

Copyright © 2020 UltraCart, All rights reserved.

No longer want to receive these emails? You can unsubscribe here ( https://marketing.ultracart.com/checkout/unsubscribeLoad.do?espCommseqUuid=facb48fa-3ff5-4357-8eaa-e8b1cf6eaef2&espCommseqStepUuid=d4dfe95b-492a-4611-9ac0-1f46fd0099f9&espCommseqEmailUuid=2e8e5b78-3200-4dff-b77c-7a2f2d1224ea&espCustomerUuid=c74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6&utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=StoreFront+Communications+Introduction+Webinar+Recording+Available&utm_content=2e8e5b78-3200-4dff-b77c-7a2f2d1224ea%7Cd4dfe95b-492a-4611-9ac0-1f46fd0099f9%7Cfacb48fa-3ff5-4357-8eaa-e8b1cf6eaef2%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ).

ultracart.com - , Merced, CA 95340