Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 21st, 2020 at 6:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 13:26:36 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1138038579618/).

---

mpdm-julien--ingrid--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1138038579618/archives/G011X0TFCLV/p1589544090005900

Deeksha (5:31 PM, May 15th)

welcome

Ingrid (6:48 PM, May 21st)

Hello!
I would like to communicate with you that in the weekends only maximum 2
agents per day could work because of the low flow.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account