Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 21st, 2020 at 5:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 11:56:22 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1137871493026/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1137871493026/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1590060048005800

Monika (4:50 PM, May 21st)

Not able to claim venues.

Ingrid (5:12 PM, May 21st)

@channel The flow is low today so please review the QC section of the
knowledge hub, after finishing your builds,  so you can get an
appreciation of our end of the spectrum.
https://ueniknowledgehub.home.blog/qc-workshop/#jp-carousel-3508

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account