Subject: Working or learning remotely? Upgrade by Midnight on May 26 to get 45% OFF Premium!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 05:23:05 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b6aa3db8a4410ada2ad0333ae9c9ce2f9236b8c5faf2f5966d688ac1f9560555f775dce6df8f69a90f6515073e5d31e2ee6646f18d3e487c16e2d6eb064ff65 

Make Your Meaning Clear
Sometimes it&rsquo;s hard to communicate what you really mean when you can&rsquo;t use body language or tone of voice. Grammarly Premium helps you ensure your meaning and intentions are clear in everything you write.

Upgrade by midnight on May 26 for 45% OFF any Premium plan and get access to our advanced suggestions about your delivery and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b6aa3db8a4410ada2ad0333ae9c9ce2f9236b8c5faf2f5966d688ac1f9560555f775dce6df8f69a90f6515073e5d31e2ee6646f18d3e487c16e2d6eb064ff65 
Upgrade Now 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b6aa3db8a4410ad6d9a375398d26e7d124d75916ad51aeabf75680f927e3334bd63e1ccadee8c866bc072d0f4110edd5949e73181447974 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7b6aa3db8a4410ad76567cfac56579aa26c863973832738fe8c7d5dd53f7cb69136f3c2a5373995f12210d4b6d7c07e0e096782822a4208c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=23e4b9c2dfe9ab88f7c32725b878788ba9d2a3b10e9019711254585042c6772a1cbe81b5df0f2b6b4ee5c05d759bf34237cfbba79896cb89 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=23e4b9c2dfe9ab881111330e0561ac6845984b6bdeeb99a8dc15d25a85a5b772fcfec9fe4a31df7b981f89059243cc9ad60699f515dc8924 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f21bd575088999dc2ba26dc6a4172024a1984ebd7912227e46824cc36692388b52488e4ea56d7eff95da6eb882e38ea3a13966ed8dbe7b4e56487ed72ff9e7e0e5783bd57c284e2c8fe3697fd381752dc7ee2b330cadf34b 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=23e4b9c2dfe9ab885fd98d7f64be34da01b49b1ae863ff89f7b3be6aa827a5415324d0cd4456a2f4a33d33eb574e82c96a29d5910bee2064427af70f15772178 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=23e4b9c2dfe9ab885fd98d7f64be34da01b49b1ae863ff89f7b3be6aa827a5415324d0cd4456a2f4a33d33eb574e82c96a29d5910bee2064427af70f15772178 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104