Subject: Assigned to Group - Thank you for your patience during this very difficult time Re: Here’s how to reset your Virtual password
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 20:13:32 +0000

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Thank you for your patience during this very difficult time Re: Here’s how to reset your Virtual password In light of the on-going situation I am working reduced and irregular
office hours. I will be monitoring emails where possible and will
respond as soon as I possibly can.

Please be patient with us in these exceptional circumstances.

-- 

*Charlotte Masters*
Atlantic Reach | Director
Leisure & Marketing Manager
Phone:  01726 860775 <+01726+860775>
Site: www.atlanticreach.co.uk
Email: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Address: Atlantic Reach Newquay, Cornwall,
TR8 4LX
 <https://www.facebook.com/AtlanticReach/>
 <https://twitter.com/atlanticreach?lang=en>
 <https://www.instagram.com/atlanticreach/>
 <https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAtlanticReach>

-- 
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the named addressee you 
should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or 
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might 
not represent those of Atlantic Reach Limited. Warning: Although Atlantic 
Reach Limited has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are 
present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any 
loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3534