Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 16th, 2020 at 3:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 10:11:21 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1113518555559/).

---

@Ingrid
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1113518555559/archives/DRKU6PB3K/p1589623076000700

Ingrid (3:27 PM, May 16th)

----------
Please tell me when you update the week forecast for next week. I
updated the sheet

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account