Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for May 16th, 2020 at 8:31 AM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 03:01:17 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-1126707261461/).

---

@Mr. Adithya Srivastava
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-1126707261461/archives/DS9FG3T8D/p1589597898000200

Mr. Adithya Srivastava (8:28 AM, May 16th)

Hi Andre, 

I apologise for the confusion. However, you don't need a new password
but after being offline for some time you might be required to login
again. To login to the App you use [email-masked] and the
password is the same one that you use to login to the Scheduler.

Let us know if you still face an issue and we'd be happy to look into
it.

Best Regards,
Adithya
Customer Services
Les Mills Virtual App

https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/3545

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-f544ae687e-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-cdaaa925d2-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-e3797ff8b4-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-9fc669c538-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-ce4208b717-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-01577b7e7d-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account