Subject: KN95 Mask , IR Thermometer , Face Guard Shield, Gloves and Sanitizers - Available at Networld IT Solutions.
From: "Kapil" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 16:17:25 +0530

KN95 Mask , IR Thermometer , Face Guard Shield, Gloves and Sanitizers - Available 
at Networld IT Solutions.

Call for best and exclusive price:-

We also deals  in all branded Laptops & Desktops and Computer Peripherals & 
Accessories :

( Dell / Lenovo / HP /Acer/  Asus / APC / Samsung / Kingston  / Seagate / WD 
/ Logitech/ Polycom / Plantronics  Ect.)

NETWORLD IT SOLUTIONS (10 years Experience)

Tel : 011-46512771

Contact:- Kapil - 9971008524 /8851581011 /

 9971008809  / 8178518746:-011-46512771

Email:- [email-masked] , [email-masked]

Head Office :

Head Office :

612, 6th Floor, 92-Deepali Building, Nehru Place

New Delhi-110019 

Awaiting your reply and assuring the best of our services at all times.

For any further clarification, kindly feel free to contact us.

Need Email Marketing for your Business? Learn more about GroupMail - http://group-mail.com/groupmail-home-free