Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 15th, 2020 at 2:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 09:11:31 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1111441335591/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1111441335591/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1589525287002500

Monika (12:18 PM, May 15th)

794659ac-bc3b-44ca-aa19-5163d0ab3dbf - As it is a sendback, how we can
understand the venue, when so many other categories are also have been
mention. Could you please suggest.

Ingrid (2:33 PM, May 15th)

@channel For blogger venues please choose one gender to use in the
images.
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F013QB2FYGK/download/image.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account