Subject: 45% OFF all plans! Upgrade to Premium and deliver your message with poise
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 08:12:19 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d019ccdf04cdeea5f5c5791d97375121b86237a0f7eca737252c59ecb2845d707a6ab6ebf723e62c20106cdf207e5c422fbd9680752e96b97cd1680a7b8d67e2 

Nail Your Delivery
Sometimes how you say it is just as important as what you say. 

Grammarly Premium helps you avoid misunderstandings and navigate tricky situations by ensuring your writing is diplomatic, confident, and polite. 

Upgrade now for 45% OFF any Premium plan and get instant access to advanced features that will help you nail your delivery. This offer ends on May 26.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d019ccdf04cdeea5f5c5791d97375121b86237a0f7eca737252c59ecb2845d707a6ab6ebf723e62c20106cdf207e5c422fbd9680752e96b97cd1680a7b8d67e2 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d019ccdf04cdeea5f5c5791d97375121b86237a0f7eca737252c59ecb2845d707a6ab6ebf723e62c20106cdf207e5c422fbd9680752e96b97cd1680a7b8d67e2 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d019ccdf04cdeea599575d1953fd67ad5ff4504e67ef9e6b8518efbd21e462578fa3288944edd83ace3625bcb993e5edefb9cafd974854ee 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d019ccdf04cdeea5c004a918b52a62abd9d335a94843b821e76a3642298a7172467e0172a3d914b4563b0ea2cab6bd2ae53adbd8558d5f0b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d019ccdf04cdeea54417926ebdf25e4d4751052ae28ad90fcae6cc370a93c1d9ed8f9365aba6d4ce93c4b2e92ed691cb61f98619fd6aa836 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d019ccdf04cdeea521e22151f8cd9313ac7064b72178f1fd76e9df87f7daf2ae539d5e0f6f3d696a8db610bfe732ba5a0e7df87cb9bef26f 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d98a52ea5d914f2349ea92dad176d88c01a79fc8356da06ac04dcafe80481bc15077e7785498e460d81afa0f6d30c2382b37ecc5d67109bb4c6b90ba94a4202b7ed227520689d89d7cd04e1fcd6acdd9a6bfedc258dd76e5 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d019ccdf04cdeea51e1f4efcf58cd3f59b2166a32ff559014388590555624ea22b2298bdc77033eee4d0433212c763f863143c0330118153a07fdc565e6a259f 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d019ccdf04cdeea51e1f4efcf58cd3f59b2166a32ff559014388590555624ea22b2298bdc77033eee4d0433212c763f863143c0330118153a07fdc565e6a259f 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104